Cellfina is a minimally invasive procedure used to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
And here’s the important detail: It reduces the appearance, not the cellulite itself.
How does Cellfina work?
Cellfina best targets dimple-type cellulite. The procedure has only been cleared by the FDA for treating cellulite in the thighs and buttocks.
Connective tissue called fibrous bands or fascia, cause cellulite dimples in the skin. These bands connect your skin to tissue underneath. The fibrous bands can pull some skin in, causing the surrounding fat to bulge. This can create small depressions, or cellulite dimples, throughout the area.
Cellfina technology is based on a procedure called subcision. The technology uses a device the size of a needle to treat the connective bands just under your skin.
On average, it takes about one hour for every 25 dimples. Results in the treated areas may be seen in as little as three days and can last up to three years.
How much does Cellfina cost?
The size of the treated area and the number of cellulite dimples determines the cost of the Cellfina treatment. Prices usually range from $3,500 to $6,500, with an average cost of around $4,250 per treatment.
Cellfina side effects
During the procedure you may feel some suction. But there shouldn’t be any discomfort during the process.
After the procedure, you may experience side effects in the treated area. These can include:
- minor pain
However, these side effects generally go away on their own within a few days.
- Last but not least; the deterioration of your connective tissue, as you can see with this before and after schema:
HERE’S THE MAIN DIFFERENCES WITH EMMANUELLE BLANCHE’S BODY CONTOURING METHOD:
- You can treat all the parts of your body, not only the thighs and buttocks, including the arms, the inner knees, the tummy, the flanks
- In one session we are taking into account each person’s specific needs, morphology, lifestyle and objectives. The efficiency of the Palper Rouler technique lies in its precise, fully manual and personalized approach.
- Unfortunately the dimples are not only caused by the connective tissue, the typical orange peel appearance of cellulite is due to clusters of cells of the hypodermis (the inner surface of the skin) hardening and adhering to the underneath layer called fascia or connective tissue (the membrane covering and supporting all of our organs). In addition, cellulite is exacerbated by fat accumulation and poor circulation particularly in areas of the body such as the belly, hips, buttocks and thighs.
- Depending on your level of cellulite, to get the most efficient results, we recommend you start with 10 or 15 sessions within a short time frame. To best maintain your results, a maintenance of 1 or 2 session s per month is needed.
- The benefits of our body contouring are numerous: accompanied by a lymphatic massage, the Palper Rouler massage decongests the engorged zones, softens the tissues, frees the fascia and activates both the blood and lymphatic circulation, helping to eliminate fat deposits, diminish water retention, and flush out toxins.
- This method is 100% natural.
- The cost of our complete method is between $1500 and $2000 for the first 2 months and then $260 per month, as long as you want to take care of yourself.
For more information about our method, our packages and our spa, please contact us.